FAMILY CAMP 2021
MiCamps much-loved family camp is a great way for you and your family to spend the long weekend. Located at the stunning MiCamp Taupo with amazing views we offer an affordable family camp that has a bit of everything! This camp is run by MiCamps Board Members & Staff team and we have families who come from all across the North Island.
Some of the highlights include; great speakers, worship, kid-free time for the adults, fun for the kids, amazing food, free time for your family, and comfortable accommodation to fit your budget.
For more details, please visit our website or contact the office today.
WHAT: Labour Weekend Family Camp
WHEN: 21-24 October 2022
WHERE: Micamp Taupo, 100 Rawhira Road, Mission Bay, Waitetoko
Arrival: 7pm Friday (supper is first meal, please sort your own dinner)
Departure: 2pm Monday (last meal is seated lunch)
– You will notice a difference in pricing structure this time as we have now given you the option of paying the “Subsidised price” or the “Actual cost” of the accommodation & food.
– Accommodation is arranged by first-in first-served basis. Please register early to avoid disappointment.
– Multiple families may share a Lodge.
– Single people may be placed in the cabins depending on numbers
– We will endeavour to contact you should your first and second preference in accommodation be unavailable
– There is no dinner on the Friday night of camp
– If you’d like to help supervise children during the kids program, please contact Kayla at email@example.com
– Please email Keziah at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about accommodation.
You will notice a difference in pricing structure this time as we have now given you the option of paying the “Subsidised price” or the “Actual cost” of the accommodation & food.
Also if you are able to make a donation to help subsidise another family, we would be very thankful.