“Are you longing for greater depth? Do you suspect you’re being shaped and molded in a far greater way by what surrounds you and what you swipe through daily, than what Jesus is actually inviting you into?”
Do you need a place to bring your big questions to? A place where they can be grappled over, through scripture and within Jesus community?
Come and step aside – let Jesus reinforce and deepen your foundations in Him – in preparation for the rest of your life.
DATES: 24TH APRIL TO 14TH JULY 2023 (SCHOOL STARTS 24 APRIL, ORIENTATION DAY 22ND APRIL)
PRICE: FULL 3 MONTHS (INCLUDING FOOD AND ACCOMMODATION $8500 | PER WEEK MODULE $750 PER WEEK*
Please note: If your financial circumstances are such that you cannot afford to pay the full price, you can apply to receive funding support from one of our generous sponsors. In this situation, you pay what you can afford to pay, and the rest of the cost is covered by one of our generous sponsors. To apply for funding support, when you fill out your enrolment form for the school, please indicate that you would like to apply for funding support and complete the required information.
- Module 1 Prayer Devotional Life 24-28 April (Jacinda Lilly)
- Module 2 Prayer Devotional Life 01-05 May (Strahan Coleman)
- Module 3 Identity 08-12 May (Geoff Woodcock)
- Module 4 Identity 15-19 May (Francoise Plummer)
- Module 5 The story of God in Aotearoa 22-26 May (Brad Haami and Dr Alistair Reese)
- Module 6 The Prophetic 29-02 June (Jill Smith)
- Module 7 Apologetics 05-09 June (Dr Steve Kumar)
- Module 8 Miracles & Healing 12-16 June (Chris Gore)
- Module 9 Israel Today Understanding the OT 19-23 June (Graeme Carle)
- Module 10 Church & Worship 26-30th June (Matt Lilly)
- Module 11 Spiritual Gifts 03-07 July (David and Nina James)
- Module 12 The Character of God 10-14 July (Dean McQuoid)
WHO ARE WE?
Orama is a Christian community, established back in ‘62’ and still going strong, with established daily-weekly rhythms of prayer, worship, discipleship, and collective work, set in the backdrop of the stunningly beautiful Karaka Bay, Aotea, Great Barrier Island. We see God at work in the everyday, in the mundane, and the extraordinary, our common places of work become tabernacles, as conversations are had, lives are shared, prayers are uttered and lives are changed.
We believe, that simply choosing to enter into the rhythms of Grace alone can be transformative in Christ. However, we believe it’s time to add a layer of intentional discipleship and spiritual formation.
We are therefore inviting some of Aotearoa’s most gifted teachers to come and bring what God has been laying on their hearts, and establishing in their lives over the years, to share and input into the Body of Christ. We are privileged to be mining such rich spiritual truth. Truth that has often come at a cost to see it established in them.
CONTACT US FOR FURTHER DETAILS OR TO REGISTER