Te Rongopai DVD
Dr Stuart Lange presents a five-part series documenting the story of the Gospel in New Zealand from Samuel Marsden forwards – its impact, the complications, and the way Christianity has had a significant impact in shaping New Zealand society both then and now.
DVD: 65 mins in 5 chapters and can be played in any zone
Price includes postage and packaging within New Zealand
Donations over $5 are tax-deductible
The Nurses Christian Fellowship New Zealand / Te Kotahitanga Tapuhi Karaitiana o Aotearoa (Incorporated) (NCFNZ) is a national organisation providing support and advice to Christian nurses and outreach to those keen to investigate the many benefits of a life with God!
NCFNZ also brings the Christian perspective to national, regional, and local policy development, so ensuring the nursing profession is underpinned with sound ethical principles and that our service users have access to the best possible spiritual and bodily care.
We provide a network for nurses throughout New Zealand that:
• Encourages and supports Christian nurses in living out their faith in compassionate and competent professional practice
• Empowers Christian nurses to examine, understand, and apply scripture as it relates to their work
• Promotes friendship, collegiality, and communication amongst Christian nurses nationwide
• Equips and supports Christian nurse leaders across the country
• Represents Christian nurses and Christian values in the national nursing and health care arena
• Reaches out to colleagues through practically demonstrating Gods love and grace, helping them to recognise Jesus Christ as their Lord and Saviour and invite Him into their lives
CHECK US OUT AT: www.ncfnz.org.nz or through FaceBook at www.facebook.com/ncfnz
Dr Mark Jones
Our November Guest Speaker: tbc...
Northland Leaders Gathering
+64 (0)9 528 3659
Copyright © 2020 NZ Christian Network