Website Alpha NZ
Explore Life, Faith & Meaning
Alpha New Zealand is a Christian charity that primarily promotes the use of the Alpha course, a 10-week introduction to the Christian faith.
The Engagement & Team Manager will oversee the activities and productivity of the Alpha coaches, administration team and digital & communications. They will keep operations flowing by ensuring the team carry out their obligations and the ministry’s resources are stewarded well. They will maintain good communication with Alpha NZ’s team, Alpha International and Alpha Asia Pacific.
Role & Responsibilities
- To ensure all decisions and activities fulfil Alpha’s mission and vision.
- Manage and develop relationships with church leadership and related ministries
- Track team activities in Salesforce
- Conduct international data collection process and provide timely reporting and feedback
- Identify and implement improvements to processes
- Conduct team appraisals, monitor progress, and assist in training of new and existing team members
- Ensure effective planning and management of team involvement in Alpha NZ, Alpha International and Alpha Asia Pacific events
- See that ministry events that Alpha is invited to are well staffed and professionally represented
- Maintain a safe and cooperative work site
- Good time management and organisational skills
- Flexible and adaptable with a positive attitude
- Experience of and passion for Alpha
- Ability to engage and build relationships at all levels
- Experience and understanding of non-profit organisations
- Excellent leadership, problem solving, and critical thinking skills
- Good communication skills
- Proficient in Teams, Dropbox, Excel and PowerPoint; familiar with social media
- CRM experience advantageous
- Mature Christian with active church involvement
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in operations and team management
- International, national and regional travel is required
- Place of work is Penrose, Auckland
- Office hours are Monday to Friday, 9am – 4:30pm
- Occasional evening and weekend work is required.
For more information or to apply, email the National Director, Zelda Robertson, on email@example.com.
Submissions close 3 July at 5pm.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.