Website Alpha NZ
Explore Life, Faith & Meaning
Alpha New Zealand is a Christian charity that primarily promotes the use of the Alpha course, a 10-week introduction to the Christian faith.
Regional Coaches play a crucial role in equipping and serving churches, course leaders and volunteers. They train and enable them to run the Alpha Course and associated Alpha resources effectively. Coaching and training is conducted both online and in person to individuals and to large groups.
Coaches also assess and respond to the needs of each church, providing input to support Alpha’s mission.
Skills and experience
- Effective facilitation and presentation skills, online and in person
- Exceptional time management and organisational skills
- Flexible and adaptable with a positive attitude
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Experience and understanding of non-profit organisations
- Good speaking, writing, listening and relational abilities
- Technical knowledge
- Experience in coaching and training advantageous
- Experience of and passion for Alpha
- Mature Christian with active church involvement
- Contracted to 30 hours per week
- Occasional evening and weekend work
- National and regional travel
For further details or to apply, please email Suzanne Gamble at firstname.lastname@example.org. Submissions close 3 July at 5pm.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.