Website Bethlehem College
- Executive leadership position
- Permanent, Full time
- Position start date: Term 3, 2023 or by negotiation
Bethlehem College is a non-denominational, co-educational Christian College (Y1-13) that has established a reputation for providing quality Christian education. Christian thought and practice are integrated across its broad-based curriculum resulting in excellence in academics, sports, the performing arts and the shaping of moral leadership and service.
Bethlehem College, Tauranga campus is seeking a motivated, passionate, wise Christian leader to join the Executive Leadership Team.
The Head of Secondary provides significant spiritual leadership in the College, continually working to develop the College as a community of Christian faith. The Head of Secondary is responsible for providing strategic and operational leadership in accordance with the College Vision and Mission, in the pursuit of the highest quality learning outcomes for all students.
The successful applicant will have
- A mature, active and articulated Christian faith authentically expressed in all aspects of life and leadership.
- The ability and capacity to successfully identify and outwork strategic goals while managing competing priorities and stakeholders.
- Proven ability to foster a healthy culture, including the capacity to build trust with students, parents and staff during periods of challenge and change.
- Demonstrated outstanding pedagogical leadership and the ability to lead, manage and evaluate the quality of teaching and learning within the delegated area of responsibility.
- Demonstrated experience in leading senior members of staff.
Applications close: Monday 24th April 2023
For more information about this role and to apply please visit our website www.beth.school.nz/career-opportunities. All applicants are required to complete our online application form which you will find via the link.
For a confidential discussion regarding the application process, please contact Mrs Sheryl Dennison, Human Resources Manager on 07 579 1841 or email Sheryl.firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job please visit www.beth.school.nz.