Website Bible Society New Zealand
We might be one of New Zealand’s oldest charities, but we believe the best is yet to come!
Bible Society New Zealand Group is New Zealand’s premier supplier of Bibles and Christian resources through its Mission programmes and accessibility through Manna Christian Stores. Bible Society also partners with donors to support Bible mission in New Zealand and around the world. We are a values-driven organisation that cares about the Bible, people and Bible Society’s purpose and mission.
We are looking to appoint a full time Executive Assistant to support our CEO and Boards. By joining us you will have the opportunity to be part of an organisation that has been helping change lives for good for over 177 years!
To be right for the role you will –
- Have relevant experience in an Executive Assistant role supporting a busy executive.
- Demonstrate exceptional communication skills and be able to engage professionally with board members and key stakeholders.
- Be proactive and have the ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Demonstrate exceptional prioritisation, organisation, and time management skills, with a strong eye for detail.
- Have proven experience providing efficient and effective office administration and support.
- Have working knowledge of Microsoft applications, e.g. Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Be a team player, willing to work with others to make good things happen.
- Be willing to invest your skills and experience in Bible Society and Manna’s mission.
In return we offer –
- A busy, exciting and challenging role with plenty of variety.
- A friendly and supportive work environment.
- Free parking!
- The opportunity to work in a key role in a globally connected organisation making a difference in the world.
This is a permanent, 37.5 hours per week, salaried position.
If this new opportunity appeals to you, and you would like to find out more, please request a Job Description and Position Application Questionnaire from Jeanine at email@example.com
To be considered for this role you must be currently living in and legally entitled to work in New Zealand.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.