Website International Students Ministries of New Zealand
This is a contract position, hours are negotiable. Ministry staff are expected to be active in raising their own support and supportive of other staff in raising funds to further the mission of ISMNZ. Based in Wellington.
Do you have a heart for outreach to internationals students in tertiary education in Wellington?
We are looking for someone who will:
- Embrace the vision, mission and values of ISMNZ and actively promote them
- Represent ISMNZ to international students and Christian and education communities
- Provide leadership and initiate plans in the Wellington Team
- Work as part of the ISMNZ Wellington Team, assisting local churches in outreach to and care of international students in their parishes
- Contribute to chaplaincy services for international students in Wellington
- Assist graduates with re-entry and linking back to the local community
- Equip, and provide leadership as opportunities present to train intern, pre-missions and pre-staff programmes
- Initiate and coordinate a disciple-making ministry amongst international students, and develop teams in ministry contexts
- Participate in all ISMNZ worker development functions, retreats, and conferences for professional and spiritual development
If you are interested to learn more about these opportunities, and sense God is leading you to consider serving with us amongst the international students in New Zealand, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be in touch.
To apply for this job please visit www.ismnz.org.nz.