Christian Values Education
We see thousands of students across New Zealand each week who need someone to believe in them and encourage them to make great decisions that will benefit themselves, their school communities and whānau.
We are a not for profit organisation providing Christian values/chaplaincy programmes to state schools. We have several positions across New Zealand to manage and oversee this work.
Under the guidance of the CEC Trust Board the successful candidate will;
- Support and equip our volunteer base.
- Work with schools and churches to recruit, train and place volunteers.
- Promote our programmes regionally.
- Report to CEC Trust National office to enact and communicate policy and provide professional development and resource to our volunteers.
- Be open to learning and appreciating our bi-cultural journey in NZ
We are looking for team members to join our regions who are self-motivated, have strong interpersonal, organisational and leadership skills. Someone with good written and verbal communications who shares in the vision, mission and values of our organisation.
This is a part-time position for 10-20 hours per week.
The role could require travel across the region.
A vehicle, drivers licence, laptop and mobile are essential.
To apply for this role please email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.