Website Mairangi Bay Community Church, Auckland, New Zealand
The Mairangi Bay Community Church, Auckland, a vibrant multi-cultural, family-oriented, Bible believing, spiritually gifted church is looking for a Senior Pastor. The successful candidate must be able to preach expositional, Bible based messages that would range from evangelism to the development of disciples for the Lord. Working closely with the Elders and other leaders of the church, the Senior Pastor will be expected to spearhead evangelistic activities, develop the congregation’s understanding of the Bible as well as prepare current and new leaders to greater depths of commitment and love for the Lord.
The position of the Senior Pastor will include the following:
· The preaching of the Word in a manner that is relevant, inspiring, uplifting, practical and relevant for the equipping of the believers
· The prayerful and practical development of initiatives that have positive impact upon the community for the Lord
· The identification and development of future leaders
· The communication of the church’s vision and direction to the members of the body for the building of the congregation
· The encouraging of members of the church to move and serve in the gifts of the Holy Spirit
Required characteristics of the Senior Pastor
· Proven leadership abilities
· Gifted in expository preaching
· People- and task- orientation skills to get things done as well as to care for the congregation
· Family-oriented and be able to relate and connect with people of all ages
· Demonstrate multicultural competence and sensitivity
Mairangi Bay is an excellent place for the family-oriented pastorate. The area has excellent schools and shopping, and recreational amenities are only minutes away. MBCC will provide many opportunities and challenges for someone who with a vision, who is a strong equipper and Bible teacher. Accommodations in the church’s manse will be provided.
Please send your resume and a video-link (if appropriate) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications: April 15, 2023.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.