Website Manna Christian Stores
Manna Christian Stores is New Zealand’s premier supplier of Bibles and Christian resources, providing Bibles, Christian books, digital resources and gifts through its web store, fourteen street front stores and its business-to-business operation. Manna Christian Stores is a part of Bible Society New Zealand – New Zealand’s largest and longest serving Bible mission organisation.
We are looking for a Customer Service Representative to join our Manukau based team, providing professional customer service to institutional and individual customers and resellers, and engaging customers in Manna and Bible Society’s wider mission.
To be right for this role you will –
- Have proven customer service skills and experience and a genuine passion for people and for providing a quality service.
- Be positive and professional in your interaction with others.
- Possess solid computer skills and accurate data entry.
- Be pro-active and possess excellent attention to detail.
- Remain calm under pressure.
- Be a team player who enjoys working with others to make good things happen.
In return Manna can offer you –
- A supportive team where you will get plenty of variety.
- A central Manukau location.
- The opportunity to work in a globally connected organisation making a difference in the world and to people’s lives.
This is a full-time (37.5 hours per week) salaried position.
To be considered for this role you must be currently living in and legally entitled to work in New Zealand.
To find out more and to apply, request a Job Description and Position Application Questionnaire from Jeanine at firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.