Website Manna Christian Stores
Do you want to be part of the Manna team, changing lives for good through quality Christian resources?
Manna Christian Stores Ltd is a registered charity owned by Bible Society New Zealand. Manna’s purpose is to provide a wide range of Christian resources through its webstore, retail stores and to business customers. Bible Society is New Zealand’s largest and longest serving Bible mission agency.
Manna Christian Stores is looking for an Inwards Goods Controller to join our central Manukau based Distribution Centre. Your role will be administering the receipting and storage of inwards goods inventory and assisting with other warehouse operations to ensure the smooth running of the Distribution Centre.
To be right for this role you will –
- Administer inward stock movement
- Accurately process backordered goods
- Administer inventory records
- Develop and maintain professional relationships with service providers
- Assist with other warehouse operations
- Demonstrate a positive attitude and good work ethic
- Have reasonable numeracy skills
- Be physically fit and able to lift up to 20kg’s safely
- Be able to work accurately and attend to detail
In return Manna can offer you –
- A cheerful team to work with
- The opportunity to be part of New Zealand’s largest Christian Store chain
- Work that makes a real difference to people’s lives
This is a 40 hours per week, paid full-time position.
To find out more and to apply, request a Job Description and Position Application Questionnaire from Jeanine at Manna.People@Manna.co.nz
To be considered for this role you must be currently living in and legally entitled to work in New Zealand.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.