Website Manna Christian Stores
Manna Christian Stores is New Zealand’s premier supplier of Bibles and Christian resources, providing Bibles, Christian books, digital resources and gifts through its web store, fourteen street front stores and its business-to-business operation. Manna Christian Stores is a part of Bible Society New Zealand – New Zealand’s largest and longest serving Bible mission organisation.
We are now looking to appoint a new member to our team. As a Casual Sales Assistant your role will be to help our customers find and buy the right resources for them from among our amazing range of Bibles, books, digital media and gifts.
This is a paid casual position. You will need to be able to work on an as required, as available basis, to provide cover for employees taking sick or annual leave and to support the team during busy periods (e.g. stock taking, Christmas)
To be right for this role you will:
- Be comfortable engaging with customers and helping them with their purchases
- Like Christian books and have some understanding of what our customers want
- Have retail experience
- Be able to operate (or learn how to operate) a point-of-sale system
- Enjoy working with a great team of likeminded people making a difference in the world
- Additional training will be available if required.
- Most of all you need to be enthusiastic about what inspires us, which is equipping Christians with resources to help them grow in their faith and service!
If this new opportunity appeals to you, and you would like to find out more, please request a Job Description and Position Application Questionnaire from Jeanine at email@example.com
To be considered for this role you must be currently living in and legally entitled to work in New Zealand.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.