Website Manna Christian Stores
Do you want to be part of the Manna team, changing lives for good through quality Christian resources?
Manna Christian Stores Ltd is a registered charity owned by Bible Society New Zealand. Manna’s purpose is to provide a wide range of Christian resources through its webstore, retail stores and to business customers. Bible Society is New Zealand’s largest and longest serving Bible mission agency.
Manna Christian Stores is looking for a Casual Warehouse Assistant to join our Wiri based Distribution Centre. Your role will be to help ensure that our inventory is carefully and accurately shelved, and that orders are accurately picked, packed, and sent to our stores and other customers.
To be right for this role you will –
- Be able to accurately store inwards goods and to pick or pack orders for dispatch
- Be willing to work hard and be a team player
- Have reasonable numeracy skills
- Be physically fit and able to lift up to 20kg’s safely
- Be able to work accurately and attend to detail
In return Manna can offer you –
- A cheerful team to work with
- The opportunity to be part of New Zealand’s largest Christian Store chain
- Work that makes a real difference to people’s lives
This is a paid casual position. The successful applicant will be willing to work on an ‘as available/as required’ basis.
To find out more and to apply, request a Job Description and Position Application Questionnaire from Jeanine at Manna.People@Manna.co.nz
To be considered for this role you must be currently living in and legally entitled to work in New Zealand.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.