Website Sanitarium Health Food Company
Love sales and data in equal measures? Bring your impressive commercial acumen and join us in making a difference!
Sanitarium is one of New Zealand’s most iconic and trusted brands. Think Weet-Bix, So Good and UP&GO! However, we’re not just about selling food! We are passionate about everything we do, from producing healthy breakfast options, to fostering good health and wellbeing through our free nutrition advice service, running the Weet-Bix Kids TRYathlon series, and tackling child hunger through the Kick Start Breakfast Club.
About the role
Based at our offices in Royal Oak, Auckland, you will support the Key Account Manager in delivering on annual sales targets, profit contribution and marketing objectives through the execution of customer business plans.
In this role, you will:
- Have the opportunity to develop leading account management skills.
- Use Aztec and DunnHumby data to drive mutual growth for Sanitarium and customers business.
- Evaluate business strategies and develop, maintain & circulate reporting.
- Assist in developing account plans.
- Support customer relationship management.
- Assist in cost & budget management.
- Provide volume forecasts.
We expect you to be an accomplished, self-motivated team player, with some creative flair and a strong customer focus, demonstrating:
- A tertiary qualification in a related field
- A solid understanding of the sales environment
- Proven analytical & numerical (statistical) skills
- Advanced critical thinking & listening skills
- Sound communication (written & verbal) & presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal & relationship building skills
- Outstanding organisational, planning & time management skills
Previous experience within FMCG required, as would be a working knowledge of Excel, Aztec & Nielsen.
What we can offer you
Sanitarium provides a supportive workplace, offering opportunities for personal and professional development. We genuinely care for the health and wellbeing of our employees and offer a range of benefits that support this aim. We are an organisation driven by our purpose and values. If you share our passion for what we do and our products and can respect our Christian based principles, then don’t miss out on this opportunity; apply today!
Don’t delay! Applications close on Monday 30 May 2022. However, we will be reviewing applications as they are received and may progress with suitable applicants prior to the closing date.
All applicants must have the legal right to work in New Zealand.
To apply for this job please visit careers.sanitarium.co.nz.