Website Sanitarium Health Food Company
This is a great opportunity to combine your project coordination, people- and creative skills with a deep understanding of shoppers in FMCG retail.
You may know Sanitarium as one of New Zealand’s most trusted brands, selling the country’s number one breakfast cereal, Weet-Bix, and a range of other exciting products including UP&GO, Marmite and So Good. However, we’re not just about selling food and beverages! Our mission is to help New Zealanders enjoy more energy and vitality, and we are passionate about changing lives every day through whole person health. We are also committed to caring for and supporting our community through events like the Weet-Bix Kids TRYathlon series and the KickStart Breakfast Club in schools.
About the role
As a key member of the NZ Category Team, you will be crafting, collaborating, and executing shopper activation plans within our food and beverages categories for relevant channels. You will be the subject matter expert in all things shopper including understanding category shopper behaviours and drivers, barriers to purchase, occasions driven through insights and the touchpoints which drive conversion through the path to purchase.
Reporting to the Senior Category Development Manager, you will:
- Align shopper marketing activities with customer, category, and brand strategies to execute the business objectives.
- Develop differentiated shopper conversion activations with an OMNI channel approach.
- Manage external agency partners including creative briefing, liaison, and campaign alignment on time and in budget.
- Manage point of sale from creation to distribution and logistics in market across relevant channels and stakeholders.
- Communicate and align with Key Accounts, Brand and Field Sales Teams to execute quality shopper marketing activities.
- Manage budget effectively in consultation with the Senior Category Development Manager.
- Build collaborative relationships with internal and external stakeholders including activity management and presentations of shopper marketing programs to retailers.
- Evaluate return on investment for all campaigns against agreed KPIs.
To be successful in this role, you will need to show us:
- A background in Sales, Category Development or Marketing
- A minimum of 2 years relevant experience
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative, problem solve and meet tight deadlines
- Ability to coordinate multiple activities across multiple internal and external stakeholders
- Strong technology skills including Microsoft Office
What we can offer you
Sanitarium provides a supportive workplace, offering exceptional opportunities for learning and development. We genuinely care for the health and wellbeing of our employees and offer a range of benefits that support this aim. We are an organisation driven by our purpose and values. If you share our passion for what we do, our products, and can respect our Christian based principles then don’t miss out on this opportunity; apply today!
Applications close 5pm Friday 24 June 2022, however, we will be reviewing applications as they are received and may progress with suitable applicants prior to the closing date.
All applicants must have the legal right to work in New Zealand.
To apply for this job please visit careers.sanitarium.co.nz.