Equip tour is a one-evening conference (for young and old alike) that will impart perspective, resources and skills on the area of personal-outreach, supporting your church’s vision to see all members mobilised as everyday conversational witnesses.
Thinking leads to behaviour, and behaviour produces results. Our suggestion is that new thinking is needed regarding outreach. This applies at an individual, local church and national level – and that is what the ‘Equip Tour’ exists to communicate about.
Even better – we’re doing the travelling for you, so you don’t have to.
Please utilise our efforts, to connect with ideas and strategies that came into existence through journeying with hundreds of NZ pastors over the past few years.
[/vc_column_text][vc_row_inner equal_height=”yes”][vc_column_inner width=”1/2″][vc_single_image image=”19638″ img_size=”full” alignment=”center”][/vc_column_inner][vc_column_inner width=”1/2″][vc_column_text]
THE EQUIP TOUR PROGRAMME
FOR YOUTH AND YOUTH LEADERS
- 5pm Keys to reaching out as a youth ministry
- 5.30pm Keys to reaching out at school (How to represent Christ well)
- 6pm Dinner of youth (and others if you desire. Host arranges).
FOR EVERYONE (ALL CHURCH MEMBERS AND LEADERS)
- 6.45pm Welcome
- 7pm The Conversational Approach (Jesus talked with people),
The Holy Spirit Approach (Jesus had an ear open to the Spirit)
- 7.30pm How to change the outreaching culture of your church
- 8pm Tea break
- 8.20pm Mobilising members as intentional disciple-makers
A vision for united gospel effort in our nation
- 9pm End.