PK is a growing movement of fathers, husbands, sons, and brothers. We embrace, encourage, and empower men to be all they can be for God. As Christian men we value faith, life, love, and the eternal truth of God’s Word found in The Bible. His Word is the source of our faith and values. It is from this wellspring of truth we find our identity. We believe that for a man to be fully spiritually alive, he needs brothers that he can trust to journey with as they do life together.
We are a pioneering network for Men’s Ministry throughout New Zealand, a catalyst that supports church growth, and shares a commitment for community. We achieve these goals through events, resources, and advocacy for men’s groups throughout New Zealand.
We believe men can leave a God-given legacy of faith and hope for their families. They will step up with courage to be all they can be with the vision God has given them for their work life, family life, and community life. Through Jesus Christ we are united in a growing family of faith.
Promise Keepers New Zealand is a Christ-centred ministry dedicated to uniting men through vital relationships to become godly influences in their world.
The 7 Promises of a Promise Keeper
A Promise Keeper is committed to…
1. Honouring Jesus Christ through worship, prayer, and obedience to God’s Word in the power of the Holy Spirit.
2. Pursuing vital relationships with a few other men, understanding that he needs brothers to help him keep his promises.
3. Practising spiritual, moral, ethical, and sexual purity.
4. Building a strong marriage and family through love, protection, and biblical values.
5. Supporting the mission of his church by honouring and praying for his pastor and by actively giving his time and resources.
6. Reaching beyond any racial and denominational barriers to demonstrate the power of biblical unity..
7. Influencing his world, being obedient to the Great Commandment (Mark 12:30,31) and the Great Commission (Matthew 28:19,20)..