Statement of Faith – Beliefs that unite us
Centred on Jesus’s prayer ‘may they be one that the world will know’ (Jn 17), our vision is to see unity in the Church and God’s kingdom come in Aotearoa New Zealand
One true and living God, who is Father, Son, and Holy Spirit
God’s love for the universe He created, and especially for human beings, who are made in God’s own image
The brokenness in humanity and the world caused by human sinfulness, and our need of forgiveness and reconciliation with God
Jesus Christ is God’s only Son, fully human and fully divine, without sin, who reveals God, died on the cross to atone for our sins, rose from the dead, and is forever Lord and the Saviour of the world
Salvation by God’s grace, through faith in Christ
The Holy Spirit who gives new life, indwells believers, changes us to be more like Christ, and empowers us to serve
The divine inspiration of the Bible and its supreme authority in all matters of faith and life
One holy universal church, the Body of Christ, to which all true believers belong
The mission of the Church to share the Good News of Christ through word and deed
Christ’s future return in glory, to judge the living and the dead, to establish a new heaven and earth, and that those who belong to Christ will live with Him forever
We will not share your email details with anyone outside our organisation without your permission.
The exception to the above is the contact information you agree to have shared in the membership directory (churches and organisations only), which is freely available to the public.
Our shop – what we collect and store
When you purchase from us, we’ll ask you to provide information including your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, phone number, credit card/payment details and optional account information like username and password. We’ll use this information for purposes, such as to:
- Send you information about your account and order
- Respond to your requests, including refunds and complaints
- Process payments and prevent fraud
- Set up your account for our store
We generally store information about you only as long as we need the information for the purposes for which we collect and use it, and we are not legally required to continue to keep it.
We will also store comments or reviews if you choose to leave them.
If you create an account, we will store your name, address, email and phone number, which will be used to populate the checkout for future orders.
Who on our team has access
Members of our team have access to the information you provide us. For example, both Administrators and Shop Managers can access:
- Order information such as what was purchased, when it was purchased and where it should be sent, and
- Customer information like your name, email address, and billing and shipping information.
Our team members have access to this information to help fulfill orders, process refunds, and support you.
What we share with others
We do not share information with third parties except with organisers of any events you have registered or purchased tickets for through our shop.
Welcome to NZCN|Connect, an online community especially for NZ Christians
Membership on our site is free, but we do require that you read and agree with our Statement of Faith and Terms and Conditions in order to post comments on our site.
If you are unable to do so, but still wish for us to consider your opinion on any posts, please contact us through the website.
Terms and Conditions
- This is a Christian forum. We are here to edify and encourage one another. In order to do that let all our communication be “filled with grace and truth”.
- Comments with inappropriate content are not acceptable on this site.
- Our goal is to edify, even when we disagree. You may disagree by correcting facts or pointing out specific differences of opinion, but personal attacks are prohibited. Put-downs, insults, and personal criticisms will not be allowed.
- Please ensure that you do not allow anyone else to post comments using your account.
If you do not agree with the above, then feel free to continue accessing the public parts of our website. If you wish for us to consider your opinion or comment on any particular post, please contact us through the website.