Website Manna Christian Stores
Are you interested in joining the Manna team and helping to improve lives through high-quality Christian resources?
Manna Christian Stores Ltd is a registered charity owned by Bible Society New Zealand. Manna provides a wide range of Christian resources through its webstore, retail stores, and business customers. Bible Society is New Zealand’s largest and longest-serving Bible mission agency.
Manna Christian Stores is currently seeking two Warehouse Assistants to join our Distribution Centre based in Wiri. Your main responsibility will be to ensure that our inventory is accurately shelved and that orders are picked, packed, and dispatched to stores and other customers with a high degree of accuracy.
To be an ideal candidate for this role, you should have:
- The ability to accurately store incoming goods, pick or pack dispatches
- A willingness to work hard and be a team player
- Reasonable numeracy skills
- Physical fitness and ability to safely lift up to 20kgs
- The ability to work accurately and pay attention to detail
We offer the following benefits:
- A friendly team to work with
- The opportunity to be a part of New Zealand’s largest Christian store chain
- The chance to work on tasks that make a real difference to people’s lives
- Free parking!
This is a full-time (40 hours per week) paid position based in Wiri, Auckland.
Please note that only applicants who are legally entitled to work in New Zealand and currently reside in New Zealand will be considered. As we are not an accredited employer, we are unable to support/sponsor applicants to apply for any form of work visa.
If you are excited about pursuing a career as a Warehouse Assistant at Manna, and possess the required skills and experience, we invite you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
To find out more and apply, please request a job description and application questionnaire from Jeanine at email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.