Website St Margaret's Church
- Make a difference to the children & families in our Church
- Use your faith to inspire others
- Flexible Part-time hours (10-15 hours per week)
Maybe you have been a teacher, a coach, run an activities centre, or have been involved with children in a different industry. Share your leadership skills and your faith to guide the lives of others.
About St. Margaret’s Church
We are passionate about welcoming and equipping people of all ages, genders and races, to find their identity and calling in Jesus Christ and their place in His Church. We believe he is calling us all to be agents of change for good in the communities and cities in which we live. We enjoy having a dynamic and forward-thinking environment at St. Margaret’s Church.
This is a part-time opportunity (around 10-15 hours per week) working flexibly across the week, including Sundays. We are looking for someone who has a strong faith, is passionate about inspiring and guiding children, who has amazing skills in planning and teaching.
The role involves:
- Directing and overseeing the children’s ministry, providing spiritual leadership and learning.
- Seeking ways to grow our Children’s work
- Leading and co-ordinating a group of volunteers.
- Organising or facilitating events.
- Potentially running a program in School holidays.
What you’ll bring to the role
- Ideally 3+ years of experience in a teaching role or a role involving children.
- Committed Christian with active spiritual disciplines & evangelical theology and an appreciation of informal worship and Holy Spirit ministry
- Theological training preferred but not essential, and good biblical knowledge.
- A teacher, role model, and worshipper of Jesus.
- Skills in planning and facilitating.
- You’ll need to be a ‘people person’, who inspires others, is warm and welcoming.
You will become part of the St. Margaret’s team, playing a key part of team planning. Ideally you will have a proven track record of leading volunteers and ministries in church contexts, recruiting and developing of volunteer leaders. If you’re well organised, a great communicator and have experience dealing with a wide range of cultures and age-groups then this could be your next opportunity – apply today!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.