Website Alphacrucis College New Zealand
We are seeking someone to join our Alphacrucis faculty in the role of chaplaincy support tutor.
Currently, this is very part-time role which includes:
- Attending and supporting tutoring fortnightly on the Monday night zoom tutorials. (This includes sharing your chaplaincy stories and listening to theirs).
- Marking the assignments – there are usually 3 per paper, with clear guidelines and support provided.
- Attending and supporting tutoring at a 1 day/semester intensive in Auckland (2/year).
- Updating online material as required and as you feel able.
- Providing student support.
- Attending Alphacrucis faculty and team meetings – of about 4/year.
We are looking for people who have a chaplaincy qualification (such as the AC Dipl. in Chaplaincy), a relevant bachelor’s qualification, current chaplaincy experience and a passion to support people in their journey to become chaplains.