Website Holy Trinity Tauranga
We are looking for an experienced Accounts Administrator to work part-time in Holy Trinity Tauranga.
The role: Permanent part-time position with flexible working hours (between 5 to 8 hours per week, this timeframe is negotiable and can be adjusted based on the candidate’s availability)
Competitive Wage: $30 – $35 per hour (Pay is based on the skill and experience of the candidate)
- Accounting Expertise: Manage critical financial functions using accounting packages such as Xero and Approval Plus. This includes overseeing banking, debtor and creditor accounts, performing bank reconciliations, managing budgets and other financial responsibilities, such as invoice and income coding.
- Strategic Financial Planning: If you have skills in business forecasting, cashflow management and budgeting, that would be a valuable addition
Skills and Requirements:
- A background in accounting administration
- Software Proficiency: Experience using Xero and Approval Plus or experience in a similar system involving scanning invoices is preferred. It is not essential. Proven proficiency with accounting software, including data extraction, is a must.
- Positive Attitude: Looking for individuals with a great attitude and a thirst for learning.
- Tech Savvy: You should be computer literate and familiar with MS Office applications.
- Organisational Excellence: Ability to stay well-organised, plan effectively, and thrive under pressure.
- Excellent communication and literacy skills
- Must be a NZ citizen or permanent resident.
- Training provided.
- Parking available onsite
If you are interested in the above role, please apply to email@example.com by 29 September 2023.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.